Join Linda Tellington-Jones in this exciting new format of learning and sharing. Enjoy the logical, linear, learning of Online Learning along with the inspiring and adaptive format of small private, LIVE, Zoom sessions.
Register and gain access to an extensive, clearly laid out and detailed online course covering the material you would learn in a 2 day hands on trainings. This course can be done at YOUR OWN PACE, before or after the LIVE sessions.
January 23 & 24th, join Linda for 2 days of LIVE interactive class Zoom sessions. In these sessions you will draw on Linda’s vast experience and learn how to adapt the Tellington TTouch techniques and exercises to your own specific animals and even your self!
The class is small and allows for individualized advice and attention.
This course can count towards the Tellington TTouch Practitioner certification program for dogs. It is also suitable for dog guardians who are interested in the method to enhance their relationship. All levels of experience and areas of interest are welcome.
Students will have access to online material to cover at their own pace. The online portion of learning consists of a logical, linear, introduction to the Tellington TTouch Method for Dogs, which can be accessed at any time.
The online portion of the course includes:
– 9 Lessons: Each consisting of several specific topics.
– Over 50 “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
– Easy to follow mind maps
– 24/7 access to all materials
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
– 5 Days of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
– 3 hours per day with Linda Tellington-Jones coaching the group to success with their animals and themselves.
– 2 hours per day with co-teachers, Pam Wanveer and Deb Bauer, expanding on the foundation of the Tellington TTouch Method for Dogs.